25 Days of Christmas in July
Randolph County Senior Center – Elkins, WV
The Randolph County Senior Center’s 25 Days of Christmas in July fundraiser raises money for programs, services, and activities at senior centers throughout Randolph County including our Elkins, Harman, and Mill Creek sites. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Hot, delicious meals meeting the seniors’ nutritional requirements can be delivered to their door if they are homebound.
- Transportation is available to Senior Centers, medical appointments, and shopping.
- Personal Care and Homemaker Services provide assistance in bathing, dressing, eating, and other personal needs.
- Fellowship is at the heart of every Senior Center activity and service.
- Educational and recreational opportunities are designed to meet various interests and tastes.
How It Works
We are asking for donations from local businesses, craftsman, and supporters of the Center by March 1. We will then split the donations into 25 similarly valued prize packages and sell raffle tickets. A winner will be drawn each day July 1 – July 25. Each ticket will be $10. Even if a ticket wins, it goes back in the hopper so it has the potential to win more than once. Donations to our 25 Days of Christmas in July fundraising campaign for the Senior Center are tax deductible.
We accept everything from cash to quilts, gift baskets, handmade items, car wash gift certificates, and anything that would make a great gift – and we’ll even come pick up your donation. Your efforts help the Randolph County Senior Center provide vital community resources to meet the needs of our seniors!
To Our Supporters: Thank you!
Randolph County Senior Center thanks everyone who donated prizes, helped collect donations, and bought or sold tickets during our annual 25 Days of Christmas in July fundraiser! We are so grateful for your support of our programs and services! Your generosity helps enrich the lives of seniors and is truly appreciated!
If you would like to make a donation, buy tickets, help, or learn more about our 25 Days of Christmas in July fundraiser, please Contact Randolph County Senior Center at: (304) 636-4747.